This is puvvukonvict

 I AM WHAT I AM

puvvukonvict photography


I don't think because thinks don't me..............😎


I am not a bad boy. If you think am a bad boy! Ha Ha Ha, That's ok because that's just an opinion and that will never be my reality..............😎


Nothing is not really nothing, But that nothing is we just don't know something, and that something is better than nothing...........😎


All of my friends became bachelors of pharmacy. But I became "Badmash" of pharmacy (Coz I was failed in it) 
b pharmacy memes

"OH CRAP"
We can say anything with chemistry...................😎


b pharmacy memes

Compounds that contain a hydroxyl group (- OH) are called "Alcohols" 
thus alcohol is my god.......................😎


According to having GF's I would like to be an electrophile "E" 
That I can accept a pair..........................😎



Sometimes I go through homolytic fission to become a free radical
because I don't want to take any charges............................😎


b pharmacy memes

PUVVU & RAGHU BONDING

An especially strong type of Dipole-Dipole interaction occurred between us
Because I am a Nitrogen and Raghu is my Hydrogen........................😎


puvvukonvict


I am a highly electronegative person, That is why I have a lot of friends................😎


I am a carbonium ion 
Because I totally filled up with positive thoughts.......................😎


I am like an IR Spectra 
Because I love stretching vibrations.
How you understand this depends upon your mindset.
I do not sorry if it's vulgar for you.........😎


I like to be a Nucleophile in life 
Because I always donate happiness...........😎


I am like an Arnold hypershade network in "MAYA"
It's confusing but it gives you the most beautiful output's..............😎


If our life is like a "Glycolysis"
We must take everyone to become a "Malate" 
But 
Don't evaporate like CO2


When I was in 1st year, I really didn't know about pharmacy!
But When I stuck into it, 
Then I realized that pharmacy is something........😎


I always like to make a "Covalent bond" with the people
who wants to be with me 
coz I love "Mutual sharing"................😎


PuvvuKonvict Error:

 The place where you are is not 
Symmetrical, attempting to save in your recycle bin?

I replied:

 No, erase everything. that's all fin' crush 


I love the place where everyone is a square,
So I don't like to be with rectangles................😎


Let's move toward your world,
Aliens don't exist If they?
That's not intrinsic that's just an insomniac
so get out of your bad dream................😎


I am the kind of guy that I don't even know about myself
then how do you sayin' about me?
I really wonder (Are you my fan ?)................😎


Everybody is going to be nobody,
so do something for being 
everybody is really somebody...................😎


According to puvvukonvict

How to be happy in your life?
that's soo simple...

Just imagine that you are happy..............😎


Mechanism of action:

Where there is an action, I am sure there will be another reaction to it
so that is called the mechanism of action................😂


If someone says that you're an idiot, 
it doesn't mean that you're really an idiot!
it's just they're treating you like that.
so don't worry about it...............😎


Are you feeling bad 👎
there's a simple way to feel good👍
Nothing
just feel good with that bad😀
feeling good is good,
feeling bad is bad,
then why are you feeling bad? actually the real bad is 
that you are feeling bad..................😎


If you're rude?
Then I will be bad?
common let's make everyone glad..................😎


It's Puvvukonvict.........

THANK YOU





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback, i'll get back to you as soon as possible.