Konvicted Poem

 KONVICTED POEM

The konvicted poem

Life is a bee, Love is honey;

Love is highly regardless of money;

It shouldn't be your belief to get,

But your conjecture to give-

I am yours,

As your essence belongs to you

I am yours,

As your smile completes you

It pertains to your fondness,

Which dismisses life's mess;

I turn back to look at you,

A flurry of warmth perforates into me

Amidst the surfeit of pitch dark,

She turned back,

She glanced,

She smiled
________________________________

THE NIGHT SKY

I love the stars in the sky,

That extends up to so high.

They dot the caliginous sky;

That prompts me to wonder Why?

They accompany the lovely moon;

Such is their splendid fortune.

Seems like together they form a room-

With the stars in a flume.
It's Puvvukonvict.........

THANK YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback, i'll get back to you as soon as possible.